Zealandia Natural Cat Food - Salmon Pâté
King salmon Sir, Ma’am?
Salmon contains high levels of potassium, selenium, B12, Omega 3 acids, and a nutrient called astaxanthin, ‘King of the Carotenoids’. Not that your cat cares though! They'll savour the rich salmon flavour and the unparalleled smooth texture.
Formulated by a team of pet nutritionists, Zealandia Salmon Pâté uses high quality deboned salmon as the main ingredient, and a precise anatomically-balanced base of nutrient dense lamb organs. This is topped off with a generous helping of ‘superfoods from the sea’ – New Zealand green-lipped mussels and salmon oil.
Formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition:
• Made in New Zealand from sustainably farmed salmon
• Complete and balanced nutrition, optimised for adult cats
• Grain-free: 93% meat, lamb organs and NZ green-lipped mussels
• Digestion support: Green lamb tripe
• Natural source of CoQ10: Lamb hearts
• Hip and joint support: NZ green-lipped mussels
• Skin and coat care: Salmon oil rich in omega 3 and astaxanthin
• Free from: Added flavourings, preservatives, carageenan, and BPA
Deboned salmon, water, lamb organs (liver, lung, green tripe, heart, kidney), green mussels, dried yeast, cassia gum, carrot fibre, salmon oil, calcium carbonate, agar-agar, guar gum, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, iron proteinate, zinc glycine complex, niacin supplement (Vit.B3), alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vit.E), sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, copper glycine complex, thiamine mononitrate (Vit.B1), calcium pantothenate (Vit.B5), riboflavin (Vit.B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit.B6), vitamin A acetate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, cholecalciferol (Vit.D3).