Part of Cheshire & Wain’s Caviar Collection for cats who demand the finest things in life!
- Made from embossed ‘caviar grain’ leather in rich burgundy, offset with a sumptuous green suede lining.
- Brass hardware and bell and stitched edge detailing.
- Discreet, breakaway clip for your cat’s safety and your peace of mind.
- Comes in a a novelty caviar tin which doubles as storage for your cat’s stash of catnip (or caviar!).
- Available in two sizes: Standard and Petite (see below for fitting guide).
Cheshire & Wain collars are designed and hand crafted in the UK from premium Italian leather. Their unique collar design merges traditional aesthetics with high quality breakaway hardware making their collars beautiful as well as functional.
To get your cat’s neck circumference, wrap a tape measure (or piece of string) around your cat’s neck allowing room to fit 1-2 fingers between the tape measure and the neck. The measurement obtained is your cat’s neck circumference.
If your cat already wears a collar that fits well, you can also take it off and measure the inside circumference when it’s done up to find out your cat’s neck size.
The Petite size fits cats with a neck circumference of approx. 17-22cm.
The Standard size fits cats with a neck circumference of approx. 19-25cm.
When fitting your cat’s collar, make sure it isn’t too tight or too loose. There should be room to fit 1-2 fingers between the collar and your cat’s neck and should be a snug fit. If there is a big enough gap for your cat to slip their paw underneath, they may be able to take the collar off. To prevent unnecessary loss, please ensure the collar is fitted correctly.
Cheshire & Wain collars are not suitable for kittens or cats that weigh less than 2.5kg. We also advise that your cat is at least 4 months old to wear a Cheshire & Wain collar unattended.
(Photography by Rachel Oates © 2018)