Pet Paw Balm - Healing & Moisturising Ointment
Soothe and heal those iddy biddy toe beans!
Pet Paw Balm is a healing and moisturising ointment made with pure essential oils from New Zealand.
Developed and tested by a holistic veterinarian, Pet Paw Balm is an essential item for your pet first aid kit. (Dare we say it, it's even suitable for dogs!)
Pet Paw Balm is ideal for:
- Paws that are dry or rough
- Pad cuts
Proven Natural Ingredients:
- Lavender Oil - anti-bacterial for wound care
- Olive Oil - natural, lick-safe carrier oil
- Coconut Oil - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising
- Shea Butter - smooths, softens and hydrates the skin
- Beeswax - helps heal chapped skin
- Vitamin E - contains antioxidants
Directions for use:
For topical use. Apply by massaging a thin layer of balm into the skin of the pet’s paw pads.